Real Estate Auction
Sunday, December 4, 2005
204 Maevi Drive
New Albany, Indiana 47150
Charming, well maintained, 3 bedroom brick ranch, living room with fireplace, dining room, family room, mud room/utility room, 1 car attached garage. City water, sewer, natural gas, convienent to shopping, medical & expressway.
Come by to BUY!
Bid to Own!
No Buyer's Premium on this property!
Direction: State Street, to Dasy Lane, go 1 block turn left on Franklin then Right on Maevi Drive.
Terms on personal property: full payment at time of auction, cash, good local check with acceptable identification, and Visa or Master Card will be accepted. All items sold as-is with no warranty, refunds or exchanges. All items are to be removed on day of sale unless other arrangements have been made at the auction. There will be a 10% buyers premium collected on the personal property at this auction.
Terms on Real Estate:
- The property will be offered as-is, with no warrantees expressed or implied by the sellers, real estate and or auction companies, the seller will convey clear title.
- The house will be sold to the highest bidder subject to the seller's confirmation.
- Once the reserve price has been reached or exceeded during the actual live auction the auctioneer reserves the right to do so and may declare the property sold to the best and highest bidder.
- The successful buyer shall post a $5000 non-refundable down payment at the conclusion of the auction.
- This down payment shall be in the form of cash, certified check, cashier's check or by a good local personal check secured by the buyer's personal demand note made payable to the Auction Company.
- Balance of the final purchase price shall be paid to the seller at the real estate closing within 30 days of the contract acceptance date.
- The final contract purchase of this property will not be subject to any contingencies.
- Possession and deed shall be given at property transfer and closing.
- All real estate taxes shall be prorated between the buyer and seller at time of closing.
- Property inspection period for lead based paint and other property inspections shall begin on November 23, 2005.
- All inspections must be coordinated with the auctioneer.
- It shall be the responsibility of the potential buyer to determine the suitability, form and function of any property prior to making a purchase at auction.
- All information believed to be accurate but not warranted.
- Absentee bids on the home may be accepted with a $250.00 absentee bid processing fee made payable to the auction company in addition to the full down payment made payable to the auction company no later then 48 hours prior to the scheduled auction.
- Property offered at auction is subject to prior sales.
- Additional terms and conditions may be announced at the time of auction and all announcements made from the auctioneer on the day of auction shall take precedence over all previous announcements written or oral before the scheduled auction.
Mary Wohlfeld, Owner John McGinnis, Auctioneer AU19600081, Fran Evola, Broker
Sunday Nov 27, 2-4pm
or by appointment.